Thank you so much to Alice Goldberg for these fabulous recipes!
Blood Orange Margarita AKA The Reba Squeezer
- 1.5oz Tequila
- 0.75oz Triple Sec
- 0.25oz Campari
- 0.75oz Blood Orange Juice
- 0.75oz Lime Juice
- 0.25oz Simple Syrup
Combine all ingredients in shaker, shake until very cold (approx. 20 seconds), and serve in a margarita glass.
Bourbon Aperol Sparkling Punch AKA Shania Pain
- 1 bottle Aperol (infused if you wish with Rosemary)
- 12oz Bourbon
- 6oz Honey Syrup
- 6oz Grapefruit Juice
- 1 bottle Chandon (top as a splash in glass)
- 1 bottle (750ml) soda water (top as a splash in glass)
Fill punch bowl with ice. Combine first four ingredients in punch bowl. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and grapefruit wheels. Ladle into rocks glasses and top with Chandon and soda water to taste.
Vodka Martini AKA Voodoo Dolly
- 2oz Belvedere
- 0.6oz Sweet Vermouth
- 0.2oz Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 dashes peychaud bitters glass rinse
Combine all ingredients in shaker, shake until very cold (approx. 20 seconds), and serve. Garnish with orange zest.